VISA NOT REQUIRED IF THE STAY IS FOR LESS THAN 90 DAYS. IN SUCH CASE, VISA IS AVAILABLE ON ARRIVAL.
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel.
- Visa Form Dully Filled and Signed.
- 6 recent photographs coloured, passport sized, and with white background.
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy Of The Ecuador) stating the purpose of the visit and also mentioning that all the Expenses will be Borne by company.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs.
- Original Invitation letter attested by ECUADOR Ministry
- Bank Solvency Letter stating that the applicant has good economic standing and can support him/her.
- Bank Statement for last 6 months. OR Bank Guarantees OR Credit Card Statements with funds equivalent to a living wage for each month of performance.
- PCC Police Clearance Certificate.
- Authority letter from passenger authorizing Mr. Ashok to submit and collect the documents.
- Handling charges applicable as visa in done through an agent authorized by the embassy.