- Original valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (To be filled by the applicant)
- 1 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)(white background).
- Covering letter to The Visa Officer Embassy Of Bulgaria
- If Multiple Entry Visa needed, then the covering letter should provide a valid reason for having the multiple entry visa.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR)
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Hotel reservation itinerary.
- Last three years Personal ITR.
- Latest 3 months personal bank statement with original bank seal and signature of authorized signatory.
- Original and photocopy of the medical insurance policy.
- Authority Letter duly signed by applicant on A4 sheet authorizing for submission and collection of passport on applicants behalf.
- Last 06 months Salary slips if working (GST certificate with photo if Business owner)
- Company Registration Certificate and Proof of Ownership/Directorship if having own business.
Schengen visa holders, or holders of visas for Romania, Cyprus and Croatia have the right to enter and stay in the Republic of Bulgaria for a period of no more than 90 days in any 180-day period as per the validity of their visas.
- Short Term : Demand Draft of Rs 5100/- favoring Embassy of the republic of Bulgaria.
- Handling Charges applicable.