- Single entry short-term visa :EUR 60Single entry short-term visa :EUR 60Documents Required:
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 2 typed visa application forms. Handwritten visa applications will not be accepted .
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (Latest one passport size, coloured with white background, 35 mmX45 mm with 80% face coverage).
- Covering Letter. The Visa Officer Embassy of Belgium on Letter Head from applicant.
- Original hotel voucher
- Travel Itinerary (ticket)
- Last 6 months Bank Statement (E statement will also do )
- Travel Insurance covering entire stay.
Visa Free Entry at MINSK Airport (for stay up to 5 days) Indian Passport holders can avail visa free entry at Minsk National Airport for stay up to 5 days if they have a valid multiple entry Schengen visa on which they have travelled at least once to the Schengen zone. To seek visa free entry at Minsk National Airport, travellers must carry the following documents:
- A valid ORDINARY Passport (NOT OFFICIAL Passport)
Travel Itinerary : with departure from MINSK National Airport within 5 days from the date of entry
Travel Insurance : with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belgium.
- valid for at least 6 months from date of entry)
- having valid Multiple Entry Schengen visa which has been used earlier for travel to Schengen Zone (i.e. with an entry/exit stamp of Schengen zone).
- Single entry short-term visa :EUR 60
- Double entry short-term visa:EUR 90
- Multiple entry short-term visa :EUR 120
- Multiple entry long-term visa:EUR 150
- Single entry transit visa : EUR 20
- Double entry transit visa : EUR 30
- Multiple entry transit visa :EUR 40