- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- Passport copy of front page and last page.
- 2 Copies of ONLINE Visa Form (to be done online at www.visa.gov.bd) , printed and signed by the applicant. Handwritten forms are not accepted.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (Passport size i.e. 3.5cm x 4.5 cm, Camera clicked, Latest i.e. within 3 months).(NOTE- Uploading of photo is mandatory while filling up online form).
- Covering Letter on the company letterhead (Addressed to Bangladesh High Commission) in detail mentioning the designation of the traveller and the name and designation of authorized signatory.
- Invitation Letter (Scanned copy will also do). The Invitation should also have name and designation of the authorized signatory along with the complete address and contact numbers of Bangladeshi Company.
In case the applicant is MD or proprietor of the company then Company`s ITR and Company`s Registration copy is mandatory to submit
- Please note that the Single Entry visa is an Entry visa i.e. traveller can enter Bangladesh any time before its validity and stay up to maximum of 30 days Multiple entry visa is Stay visa i.e. traveller cannot stay beyond the validity mentioned on that visa and has to return before the expiry of the visa.
- Handling Charges Rs 1000/- per visa, applicable