- Notarized passport copy of all used/unused pages of the applicant passport with a minimum validity of 6 months at the time of travel [Original passport is NOT required].
- 1 Application Form No. 1419.
- 1 Application Form No. 956.
- Fast track Form (In case of Fast Track visa Application only).
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be:
Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
Personal Latest Bank Statement (3 months)
Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs
Aadhar card or Voter Id card is mandatory
If invited by someone (relative/friend etc.), then below 3 documents are also required:
- 35 mm x 45 mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
Stay Itinerary (hotel).
- Passport copy and visa copy of invitee
- Invitation letter
- Relationship proof between applicant and invitee
If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
- In case of Employee - Proof of employment and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company - Cover letter on company`s letter head , company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), ITR (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required.
- For student School ID card is required.
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last 3 months; proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
With effect from 5-Dec-2016, has introduced FAST TRACK SERVICE (OPTIONAL) in (Sub Class 600) i.e. Tourist and Business Visa category WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF INR 53,300. Important points for FAST TRACK Visas
- The Majority of the Fast Track visa applications shall be processed within 4-5 working days after receiving the documents at Australian High Commission
- Applicant must meet the legal requirement set out in migration legislation for the grant of visitor visa (included health, character and security check).
- There is NO GUARANTEE that the fast track visa applications will be finalized within 4-5 working days.
- Fast track service fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even in the event of a delay or if the visa application is refused.
Health Insurance must if above 70 years. (ALL PAX ABOVE 70 YEARS TO GO THROUGH MEDICALS).
- 141.85 AUD- Visa Fees
- Rs 1248/- against VFS charges
- Rs 640/- for any additional document submission.
- Additional Fast Track Fee Rs.52,900 (equivalent to 1000 AUD) NON REFUNDABLE .
- Payment Mode-Credit Card and Debit Card only.