(YELLOW FEVER MUST FOR VISA)
- Not a tourist friendly country, approval to be arranged for visa if a relative stays in Angola.
- Rest of the requirements are the same as business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ORIGINAL YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE AND ORIGINAL PCC IS MANDATORY AND REQUIRED TO BE CARRIED ALONG AT THE TIME OF TRAVEL.
- Rs 5000/- Embassy Visa Fee.
- Rs 2050/- Service Charges of UVA.
- Rs.900 as VFS Charges
- Valid passport with at least a 9-month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form. (To be filled by the applicant)
- 4 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be:
- 35 mm x 45 mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter (Addressed to Embassy of Angola)
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) .
- Invitation Letter in Portuguese Language from Angola addressed to EMBAIXADA DE REPUBLICA DE ANGOLA, NOVA DELHI, INDIA, The invitation should mention that Inviter Company to take responsibility of Boarding, Lodging [ with Hotel Name, Address and Contact numbers] and the return of the passenger within the stipulated time period and before the expiry of visa.
- Inviter / Signing Authority s ID Card Copy.
- CURRENT YEAR DAR COPY of sponsor in Angola (Financial Documents) .
- ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling.
Two complete photocopied sets of each visa application are required, along with originals. With Effect from 12th March 2015, The Embassy has outsourced its visa processing to UVA (Unified Visa Assistance) Pvt Ltd. Therefore, all visa submissions and collections will be done at UVA and its service charges are applicable for every visa, henceforth.
Original Yellow Fever Card is MANDATORY while applying for Visa and Traveling.
- Rs 5000/- Embassy Visa Fee
- Rs 2050/- Service Charges of UVA