- Original Valid passport with at least a 6-month validity from the date of travel.
- 2 Typed Visa forms. signed by the applicant, all columns must be filled and should be left blank, kindly mention if any field which is irrelevant NOT APPLICABLE completely and NOT N/A -Form which has a blank column shall not be accepted by the Embassy
- 2 Recent Colored Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35 mm x 45 mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Travel Itinerary (Ticket).
- Stay Itinerary (hotel) from Algeria
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy of the People s Democratic Republic of Algeria).
- Invitation Letter from Algerian sponsor if visiting family or Friends . This letter should be duly attested by Mayor in Algeria (Scanned Copy will also Do). Please note that after review of the application, Embassy may ask for Original Invitation Letter depending upon case to case basis.
- 6 MONTHS ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENT with bank seal and sign
- Day to day itinerary
- Ticket Itinerary
- For Minors copy of Birth certificate copy
- Marriage certificate copy
- Authority Letter
- NOC from Company/ College
- Rs. 3200/- For Single Entry(30 days).
- Rs. 7200/- For multiple entry(More than 30 days).
- Rs.900 as VFS Charges
The Embassy of the Peoples` Democratic Republic of Algeria has CANCELLED its authorization to all agents . Therefore, all applicants will now have to come personally to the Embassy in New Delhi for submission of their applications. Or they can send their applications through an authorized representative (NOT an agent) with proper authorization letter.